- On sale!
€699.00 Save €200.00
Including €2.00 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
- Motor 350 W
- Flanged speed 25 km/h (factory setting)
- Maximum speed 30 km/h (on private land in France)
- up to 60 km range in electric assistance
- 3 modes: pedalling, electric assistance or only electric
- Practical and ecological
FREE DELIVERY OVER € 300 PURCHASE
(except specific products and Zone 2)
An information, advice ? Contact us!
Several payment methods
CB Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer, Alma, Bancontact, iDeal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
Mini-scooter and electrically assisted bicycle
Hybrid in design, the Inmotion P2 mini-scooter can be used in 3 different ways depending on your needs and the relief of your road:
- Effort mode, with the pedals
- Electrically assisted mode
- Only electric mode
Lightweight, foldable and handy, it is easy to hold it in the hand when climbing the metro or stairs.
Accelerator and brake at the handle, start with a key.
Front and rear disc brakes.
|Important notes :
- Engine Power
- 350 W
- Range (2) (3) (4)
- up to 60 km* with electric assistance and up to 30 km* on only electric
- Max speed (3) (5) (6)
- up to 30 km/h*
- Max. user weight
- 100 kg
- 1020 x 1050 x 480 mm
- 17 kg
- Wheel diameter
- 12" (30,48 cm)
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Battery power
- 7,8 Ah / 36 V / 280 Wh
- Charging time
- approx. 6h30
- Max slope
- CE, RoHS
- 3 modes of use / USB socket / front and rear disc brake
Notes for your product Inmotion :
- In accordance with the law, we remind you that civil liability insurance is mandatory for this type of vehicle.
- Distance achieved with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to take into account when using this product. Among the most important are the riding surface and gradient, the user's weight, tyre pressure, riding style and natural conditions (temperature, humidity, wind, etc.). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have their own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so that you do not finish your journey on foot.
- Maximum speed (on private land)
Its use is prohibited on public roads
- Maximum speed achieved with a 70 kg person.
- This product is limited to 25 km/h from the factory.